Avatar: The Last Air bender is one of the greatest Children Animated Show ever aired in Nickelodeon from 2005 to 2008 Created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. One of the basic structure of the story is Bending elements based on Martial Arts but wisdom and philosophy has played Major component in the show in helping the Avatar and his friends to defeat Fire Lord Ozai in conquering the world, the show teaches its viewers how to forgive, not to lose hope, find your own destiny, and appreciate the differences of one another no matter what race or where you come from.
These are the top 10 Quotes so memorable that it teaches me the best lesson ever…
1.Uncle Iroh—Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel. You can’t always see the light, but if you just keep moving you will come to a better place.
2. Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source, True humility is the only antidote to shame.
3. Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely.
4. If you look for the light, you can often find it, But if you look for the dark, that is all you’ll ever see.
5. While it is always best to believe in one’s self, A little help from others can be a great blessing.
6. Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.
7. King Bhumi–Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you gotta open your brain to the possibilities.
8.The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation, things you think are separate and different are actually one and the same, We are all one people but we live as if divided.
9. Lion Turtle-The True mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since the beginning-less time darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
10. To bend another’s energy your own spirit must be unbendable or you will be corrupted and destroyed.